Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #1) by P.T. Michelle

Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle

I got this book and read it after having read "Ethan", a shorter companion book. I found "Ethan" to be a bit confusing and thought I would understand more if I read this book. I still found quite a bit of it confusing. Nara dreams about the next day every night and uses that as a guide to do well each day. It works for her until she interferers. When she dreams that a bomb goes off in her high school, she calls in a bomb threat and saves people - or so she thinks. But, then she meets Ethan, who she really likes, she loses her dreams and strange things start happening. People who like teen paranormal romances will most likely enjoy this book. I found some of the plot elements too unbelievable and odd though.
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment