Monday, January 27, 2014

The House That Cleans Itself: 8 Steps to Keep Your Home Twice as Neat in Half the Time by Mindy Starns Clark

The House That Cleans Itself by Mindy Starns Clark
Wow! This is an incredibly helpful home organization book! It has wonderful tips on how to organize your home and some funny embarrassing messy house stories. It helped me to look at my house a bit differently and move things around to where they make more sense and are more useful as well as encouraging me to declutter things more. I have read a lot of home organization books and I think that this one is the most helpful and useful book of all the ones I have read. Since reading it, I have moved some items around in my house and eliminated others and it has given me some great ideas on how to make my home more organized so that it is easier to keep clean. I highly recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment