Monday, January 18, 2016

I am Princess X by Cherie Priest

I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
Wow!  I really loved this story!  When May and Libby were in 5th grade, they met, and together created Princess X cartoons, illustrated by Libby and written by May.  A few years later, Libby and her mother died in a tragic car wreck when Libby's mother drove off of a bridge.  Three years later, May sees a Princess X sticker and finds a website of Princess X cartoons that could only have been drawn by Libby.  Can she follow the clues and find her friend?  Mystery, suspense, and a computer hacking neighbor combine in this great book for teens!  I am not usually a fan of graphic novels, but the graphic novel inserts were an important and fun part of this story and I really enjoyed them.  I highly recommend this excellent book!

No comments:

Post a Comment