Sunday, July 26, 2020

11/22/63 by Stephen King

11/22/63
I read this book in two days and one evening.  I could not put it down. I had not really ever been interested in the JFK story, despite having grown up in the Dallas area for most of my life.  However, just a few years ago, I learned that my grandma had dated Jack Ruby.  That piqued my interest in the event.  In this story, Jake finds that there is a way to travel through time and he is commissioned to go to 1963 and stop Oswald from killing Kennedy, but it will take some time and planning since the portal in time only leads to 1958 and time doesn't like to be changed. During that time, Jake, who changes his name to George, becomes a part of the past, but will he be able to change it?  Totally fantastic book.  Next, I plan to watch the TV series that is based on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment