Sunday, April 7, 2013

One Step Too Far by Tina Seskis

One Step Too Far
I found this book to be very confusing. I read it to find out why Cat just walked away from her husband and family and started a new life. I kept reading, and I started skimming a bit, but I think it would have been confusing even if I had not skimmed. It is supposed to be intriguing, I guess, to keep you reading to find out what happened and what is going on, but I think it threw in too many strange details. From her mother's life, to her evil twin sister's life to details of her friend Angel's life, yet just mystery about her own life and why she walked away from it. You don't find everything out until the very end and I just did not feel like it was worth all of the hype and mystery leading up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment