Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts On Being A Woman by Nora Ephron

I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman

Written by the author of When Harry Met Sally, this book is remnicient of the many dialogues throughout that movie.  Nora tells about aging, life, purses and hair stylists and apparantly that as women, our necks age into some sort of horribleness which is why old women so often wear scarves and turtlenecks.

Before I read this book, I never worried about my neck.  I had other parts of my body that I worried about - my upper arms, the hairs on my chin, but never my neck.  So now, I have something new to worry about.  I looked in the mirror and examined my neck.  It looks ok now, but in 20 years, who knows? 

This really is a good book and I enjoyed reading it.  Nora is humerous and real and this book was a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment