Thursday, May 2, 2013

If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin

If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
I do NOT like books with unhappy endings. At all. I knew from the beginning this book would not have a happy ending, but in the end, it was much sadder than I thought it would be. It really was a wonderful book, and I read it all today, but I hated the ending. If you like Nicholas Sparks books - of which I only read one and I hated the ending and will never read any of his books again - then you will probably love this book.
I don't want to make it sound like it is a bad book - it is actually fantastic. But, if you are like me and don't like books with sad endings then just don't read it. Really.
I am giving a 4 star rating because of the ending, but other than that, it really is a 5 star book.

No comments:

Post a Comment