Thursday, May 30, 2013

OCD, the Dude, and Me by Lauren Roedy Vaughn

OCD, the Dude, and Me
Totally uber fantastic book! I loved it! I could tell from the beginning, without having looked at the book jacket blurb that it was written by a high school English teacher. Her insight into teenagers is superb and the story of Danielle, who suffers from OCD and her journey through her senior year of high school in which she makes a friend or two, deals with the trauma in her past, learns social skills and gets over her crush on a handsome guy who is a jerk is just totally awesome! Written in the form of essays to her English teacher and for her own personal journal and in letters to her aunt and a friend, this is a book that I could not put down and now I am sad it is over.
I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment