Thursday, July 30, 2015

8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Dr. Andrew Weil

8 Weeks to Optimum Health by Andrew Weil
I like the information, but I do not like the formatting of this book. The book goes week by week of the 8 week plan and each week has projects to do like stop using electric blankets or go to a sauna, dietary advice like eat broccoli or soy products, a list of supplements to take, exercise suggestions, mental/spiritual suggestions, commentary, recipes and a healing story. I would have found it easier to navigate if there was a separate list of the supplements and if the recipes were all in one place together as well. I have not been doing this for 8 weeks, but am incorporating some of his helpful suggestions into my life and I hope they will have a positive benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment