Monday, August 3, 2015

Hunted (Spirit Animals, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

Hunted by Maggie Stiefvater
I think that each book in this series is written by a different author. I totally love Maggie Stiefvater and was happy to read her book. It is the second book in the series and I have not read the first one. I think it is probably advisable to read the first book first in order to really understand what is going on. This book centers around 4 children who have special spirit animals who are great beasts which are legendary and better than your average spirit animals. They have become part of a political group called the Greencloaks who are trying to free the people from the tyranny of the current leadership. They and their spirit animals travel to various places fighting various bad guys. I think that children in grades 3 through 6 will enjoy this book and the others in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment