Sunday, August 9, 2015

Walk Your Butt Off!: Go from Sedentary to Slim in 12 Weeks with This Breakthrough Walking Plan by Sarah Lorge Butler, Michele Stanten, Leslie Bonci

Walk Your Butt Off!: Go from Sedentary to Slim in 12 Weeks with This Breakthrough Walking Plan
While I think this book is mostly common sense and overly simplistic, I think it could be good for someone who is currently not exercising or dieting at all. I personally like the little section of exercises because they are easy enough for me to do. Instead of push-ups, it has you start with a wall press – and while I cannot do a push-up, unless it is a push-up bra and even that is not for me, I can do wall presses – like a champ! You can then work your way down to push-ups. It also shows “door squats” which involves holding onto the handles of an open door to do squats, which takes care of the balance issue that I had in the past while trying to do squats the way I saw on an online video.The book includes a food log and a workout log and lots of encouraging tips and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment