Saturday, January 18, 2014

Humans Of New York by Brandon Stanton

Humans of New York
I am actually still reading this beautiful book, but it is so fantastic! I will finish it soon. The photographer has taken totally amazing, wonderful photos of normal and not so normal looking people. It looks like he had fun doing it too by some of the comments that he has about the subjects of his photos. I have not seen his blog, but will have to look for it. My whole family is enjoying this book!                  

2 comments:

  1. I just learned of his blog a few weeks ago. I didn't know that he had also published a book. I'll have to check this out. On his blog yesterday was a photo of two young girls after a hockey game, excited over making a goal. It just made me smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband read this book, and he has encouraged me to also. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete