Monday, July 21, 2014

Project Fierce Chicago by Less Than Three Press

Project Fierce Chicago by Less Than Three Press
This book is an anthology of short stories written by supporters of Project Fierce Chicago, whose "mission is to reduce LGBTQ youth homelessness in Chicago by providing affirming, no-cost transitional housing and comprehensive support services to homeless LGBTQ young adults." The proceeds from the sale of this book go to support that cause. The stories cover a variety of genres from romance to fantasy and Science Fiction as well as reality based stories. Some of the stories were very well written and I enjoyed them very much. I think my favorite story in the book is Timethieves. I do highly recommend the book with a warning that there is a lot of adult content in it. Sadly, many of the stories are not well edited.  I do hope that if the authors continue to write that they will hire editors in the future because editing is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment