Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2) by Robert Galbraith (Pseudonym), J.K. Rowling

The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
I totally loved this book. It is fabulously written! In this second Cormoran Strike novel, Strike is hired by a woman to find her missing husband, Owen Quine, an author, who has had a propensity for disappearing every once in a while. When Strike finds her husband brutally murdered, it is once again up to Strike, aided by his lovely assistant, Robin, to find the real murderer as the inept police arrest the wrong suspect. I could not put this book down! It is such a fabulous mystery. As Strike interviewed the various suspects, I was sure that each one was the murderer. At the end of the novel, I was surprised when the real perpetrator was revealed. I look forward to the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment