Monday, December 19, 2022

Now Is Not The Time To Panic by Kevin Wilson

I am sad that I am finished reading this book, because now I am not reading it anymore.  I so very much enjoyed it.  I love the quirkiness and all the odd details and the feelings and images in the writing as well as the story, which I can't tell or explain because then I'd ruin the experience of the readers. I shared lines from the book with my son, who needs to read it, and with an online group, and I immediately got responses from many people in that group who were touched with the quote that I shared in the same way that I had been touched.  So freaking much awesomeness!  This story is set in 1996 before the internet could spread ideas and things like wildfire, but some things still did.  Frankie and Zeke, two 16 years olds accidentally set off something so much bigger than they could have imagined.  And this is the story of how that happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment