Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Open minds by Susan Kaye Quinn

Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
Totally excellent book! I got this book free on my kindle and was not sure what to expect. Often times the free books are poorly edited and/or just not well written. This book is well written and well edited and is a fantastic story. I have now purchased the second book in the trilogy - something I don't do frequently when I get free first books. In this book, Kira is 16 and in a world of mind readers, she is left out because she is a zero - a non-reader. Ostracized by her former friends except for one - the handsome Raf, she struggles with her desire to be normal. Then she discovers that she has a different mind skill - that of controlling other people's minds - mindjacking - a dangerous skill to have if other people find out about it.
Kira is drawn into a dangerous situation and now she is the only one who can help others. Intrigue, romance and a fascinating paranormal concept make this book one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment