Sunday, January 17, 2016

29 Gifts: How a Month of Giving Can Change Your Life by Cami Walker

29 Gifts by Cami Walker
The concept of giving gifts to others is a great one.  The book is a memoir of a woman who has multiple sclerosis and is into really new agey type stuff like divination with cowrie shells and she goes to a church that accepts all religions as valid.  The concept of giving the 29 gifts is that it would bring good vibes or energy from the universe, which would help with her ms, and her finacial struggles and more.  I think that people who are into the new age concepts of energies in the universe and all that stuff will probably love this book.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just red the book and it really inspired me. I'd like to do something similar and maybe start a new blog on that. It still has to grow within me ;-) Thank you for your review and greetings from the "Republic of the Alps", so called Austria. Lemulifa

    ReplyDelete