Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fire Prophet by Jerel Law

Fire Prophet (Son of Angels #2)
This is the second book in the Son of Angels series. Jonah and his sister Eliza and their brother Jeremiah are quarterlings - one quarter angel. In this adventure, the fallen angels are on the warpath against the quarterlings and Jonah and his siblings must go to a convent where they are trained along with some other quarterlings in how to use their angel powers. They meet a prophet, battle the Fallen, and trust in the Lord. Once again, I am a bit concerned that some Christian parents may not want their children seeing God and angels portrayed as superheroes, but I do like that prayer is the most effective weapon. I like the way the gifts are portrayed and I think that 7 year old Jeremiah's gift is great.
I enjoyed this book a lot and I think kids will enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment