Monday, September 9, 2013

The Sea Glass Sisters by Lisa Wingate


I got this book free to review from Netgalley.
The Netgalley description does not include that this is just a novella - a prelude to another book I think.  I have not read the other book.  I found this book to be rather short.  It is well written and edited, but is just a little blurb in the life of the main character.  We are never told what the problem in her marriage is, why her family lives all in the same area or much of anything else.  It is a nice story, but does not really seem to stand on it's own.  It is rather lacking in depth.  I am glad that I got it for free - I would have felt cheated if I had paid for it.  I did notice that on Amazon it is clearly listed as a prelude to the other novel, which is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment