Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Am Legend by Richard Matheson

I Am Legend
Robert Neville is the lone human survivor of a plague that has turned everyone else into vampires.  He fortifies his house with garlic and has a generator and manages to survive and try to decipher what the cause of the vampirism is.  Deducing that the "vampirism" is caused by a bacteria that was spread by spores, he sets out to find a cure...
The book starts out more interesting than it ends. 
And there are other short stories following it in the book. 
I did not realize that and could not figure out what had happened and how those "chapters" related to the first part.  I quit reading the short stories after reading the first few and realizing that they are totally unrelated to the I Am Legend story.

No comments:

Post a Comment