Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ethan by P.T. Michelle

Ethan by P.T. Michelle
I got this book free to preview from Netgalley. I did not realize that it is an insert novella into a series when I requested it. I just thought it looked interesting. It is a fantastic book and now I am going to read "Brightest Kind of Darkness", the first book in the series. Ethan is a short novella insert explaining things from his point of view. Nara is the main character in the main series and when Ethan begins going to a new high school, after being expelled from the last one, he notices that Nara is different in many ways and he feels drawn to her. I am still not sure what is going on with Ethan. He has nightmares about demons and draws them during the day and hears demonic voices talking in his head. To me, that screams psychotic or since this is a ya paranormal book, demon possessed? He also has been followed by ravens all of his life. He is portrayed as a kind person who can communicate with animals and likes kids, but feels rejected by his parents and tormented by the demons who fight him in his dreams and whisper in his head.
I liked the book and can't wait to read the others in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment